Dr. Greg Nasmith is a registered Naturopathic Doctor and currently teaches at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine as a Clinical Resident.
Greg is committed to providing an inclusive, culturally safe practice that is sex and body positive and LGBTQ+ positive.
He works collaboratively with patients to identify their health goals and develop a plan that integrates current medical research and reflects individuals’ values, preferences, and circumstances.
Through food, lifestyle, counselling, nutritional supplementation, herbal medicine, acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, Greg will work with you to achieve your health goals.
Greg has experience in diverse areas including:
- Mental and emotional health: Stress, anxiety, depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, autism, ADHD
- Digestive concerns: indigestion, GERD, IBS, IBD (Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Pain: muscle and joint pain, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia
- Fatigue: low energy, chronic fatigue syndrome, burnout, sleep problems
- Hormonal: diabetes, menstrual health (endometriosis, PCOS), thyroid conditions, prostate health
- Autoimmune conditions: rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, scleroderma
Regardless of your health concerns, Greg will provide empathic care and tailor a treatment plan to your specific needs.
You can book a session using the contact form on this page, or click here to learn more about naturopathy.