Published by Dr. Kate Whimster, BCom, MIFHI, ND
I’m excited to announce my Whole Body Detox Program is happening again this spring with some amazing improvements! Feeling sluggish, bloated, foggy, and unwell? Great! Well, not great for you right now, but luckily for you, detoxification can help with that, as well as:
- Weight loss
- Fatigue and lack of mental clarity
- Digestive “issues” (constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, IBS, bloating, gas, and many more!)
- Poor immunity and/or frequent infections (cold, flu, sinusitis, yeast infections, etc)
- Hormonal balance at any age (PMS, period pain, menopause, fertility, the list goes on…)
- Skin conditions of all sorts (acne, eczema, psoriasis, itchy skin, hives, etc)
- Allergies (yes, these can be reduced and even eliminated!)
Here are just a few reasons the Whole Body Detox Program is fantastic:
1. Safe detox. As a Naturopathic Doctor, I am the expert in natural therapies, including how to detoxify your body in a healthy, safe, and effective way for long-term success. Your unique needs will be taken into account and addressed in your individualized program and I monitor you along the way to ensure you are safe.
2. Supported detox, both from me during our one-on-one sessions and from our amazing group of detoxers that meet for our group sessions each week. We are here to help you achieve your goals, answer your questions, and keep you motivated! Try getting that from a box at the health food store!
3. Personalized detox to YOU, based on YOUR goals and health concerns. You will receive a personalized detox protocol and specific suggestions to help you achieve YOUR goals and nobody else’s. This is NOT a one-size-fits-all detox kit.
4. Whole body detox, meaning this is not just a “bowel cleanse” (aka diarrhea!), a “liver detox” (which may also give you diarrhea and can make you feel worse than when you started), or a “fast” (aka starvation and misery). I take a total body approach to improving the function of ALL your major detoxification organs, and that includes digestion, liver, kidneys, lungs, skin, lymph, and that all important detox depot, STRESS.
5. Empowering detox. I teach you how to care for your body better so you can feel better! This program includes loads of learning, including stimulating group sessions, captivating guest speakers, and lots of hand-on, participatory learning that is fun and informative!
6. Fun detox! This is not a bootcamp, it’s meant to be fun! Fasten your seatbelts for interactive sessions, lively discussion, and a forum for any and all your questions (embarrassing or not). Bring your spouse, friends, family along with you on your journey!
The program includes:
- 3 one-on-one naturopathic visits to assess your health concerns, establish your goals, and track your progress.
- 5 practical and interactive group coaching and support sessions covering all aspects of detoxification (nutrition, elimination organs, stress management, exercise, safe skin care, and lots more)
- Detoxification diet program emphasizing digestive and liver support
- Personalized detox protocol of remedies chosen specifically to address your needs
The regular price for this program would be over $730 for new patients and over $650 for existing patients.
I am offering this package for $477 for new patients and $397 for existing patients, a savings of over $250!
Package is to be pre-paid on the first visit and naturopathic visits are eligible for extended health benefits coverage (check with your insurance provider for coverage details) and individual receipts will be provided after each visit.
This is an amazing price for a complete, personalized, supported, and supervised detox program!
When and Where?
I’m running the program at both my convenient practice locations! Register by Monday, March 25th and have your first visit in the package before Saturday, April 6th. Call the clinic:
Mahaya Forest Hill Integrative Health
73 Warren Road, Suite 102
Group sessions will run Tuesdays 7 to 7:45pm, April 9th through May 7th held at Mahaya Forest Hill Integrative Health