Chris Roberts is a Toronto naturopathic doctor. His practice is focused on anxiety and related conditions.
Chris is trained in botanical medicine, nutritional therapies, traditional chinese medicine (including acupuncture), counselling, bodywork, joint manipulation, hydrotherapy, and homeopathy. His areas of focus are:
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Social Anxiety
- Panic disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Work- and school-related anxiety
- Anxiety related to other health concerns (for example, other psychiatric conditions, recent heart attack, cancer)
- Anxiety related to life changes or life events (for example, retirement, marital conflict)
- Medication- or other substance-induced anxiety
- Anxiety due to medication withdrawal
Chris is licensed under the Board of Directors of Drugless Therapy – Naturopathy and maintains membership in the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors and the International Schizophrenia Foundation.
In addition to his private practice, Chris is currently completing a two year clinical residency, supervising and teaching interns at the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic.
He uses botanical medicine, nutritional therapies, acupuncture and counselling most often in his practice, but any of these may be considered during the course of your treatment.
Chris first became interested in evolutionary and naturopathic medicine during his undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto, while studying human biology and anthropology.
He believes strongly in the body’s innate capacity to heal and maintain itself.
Chris also gives regular talks on various natural health topics and is available for speaking engagements. To book a talk, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Roberts sees patients on Tuesdays.