Dr. As’ad takes a caring, patient-centered approach to treat:
- Chronic digestive concerns (including GERD, gastritis, IBS, Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis)
- Mental health concerns (including anxiety and depression)
- Autoimmune concerns (including thyroid disorders), and
- Skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis
By taking your health history, conducting physical examinations, and reviewing bloodwork, Dr. Hamid will acquire information to diagnose your health concerns.
Using a collaborative, mind-body focused approach, he will provide you with a customized health action plan that will empower you to achieve your health goals and transform your life.
Dr. Hamid’s areas of focus for pharmaceutical drug-free treatment, include:
– Mental Health (ADHD, anxiety, depression, psychosis, substance use or addiction)
– Metabolic Health (Thyroid disorders, Type II Diabetes, High blood pressure)
– Autoimmunity (Hypothyroid illness, psoriasis, Crohn’s Disease, Colitis.)
In addition to his private practice, Dr. Hamid is currently completing a 2 year, accredited post-graduate Clinic Residency at his alma mater, the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, and its teaching clinic, the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic.
Dr. Hamid is registered with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario, and is a member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors, and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors.
You can book a session using the contact form on this page, or click here to learn more about naturopathy.