Anthony Gucciardi is a Naturopathic Doctor here in Toronto, and currently Clinic Director of Mahaya Forest Hill Integrative Health.
Having graduated from The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2014, Anthony is educated in the foundational pillars of health, and holds a very safe and comfortable space for his patients.
Anthony supports health with the use of botanical tinctures, dietary investigation/suggestions, liver and blood cleansing supplements, and has heightened attention to the individualized approach.
In Anthony’s eyes, everybody is different. Anthony has an undergraduate degree focused on medical sciences, microbiology, and immunology, and thus his approach is rationalized in the sciences, but motivated by the arts.
Anthony has treated a variety of conditions, some including:
- Chronic pain including arthritis, headaches, bursitis, post surgery.
- Gastrointestinal complaints, including chronic diarrhea/constipation, bloating, GERD, IBS, and food sensitivities.
- Skin health, Acne, Allergies, including those caused by Birth Control Medications.
- High cholesterol, high blood sugar, high blood pressure.
- Energy cycles, mood, and sleep quality.
- Men’s health, including erectile difficulty, prostate enlargement, estrogen excess.
Anthony is passionate about offering alternative options to the public; whether it is to help wean off of a current medication, or simply to discuss the pro’s and con’s of pharmaceutical intervention vs. natural intervention; he believes education is an important element of the therapeutic relationship.
He is also passionate about food, and the power it has on our health. Please call or email to book and appointment with Anthony today.